Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Oops!...I did it again

It would have been a good prep run for my upcoming half-mary.  But lady luck wasn't on my side probably and she didn't want me on the road that morning.  In the same way she kept me from joining that race with the pink casket as main attraction several weeks ago.   To describe this simply, I goofed up again.  Who in his right mind would set his mobile phone alarm while it's still on a quiet mode?  Nobody But Me!  They said it comes in 3s so if it happens the 3rd time, don't blame me. Tao lang po!

Anyway, my co-TYJers were at M-O Plus Run held last Sunday, 11.21.10 at the Asiatown IT Park. It was the "Labanan  ang Malnutrisyon" campaign by the producer of M-O Plus, a natural food supplement made from today's miracle tree - moringa oleifera or malunggay.  Alex, June Marq and Lor delivered three 15Ks and Amy, Brandon and Ching the other three 5Ks.  So that's 60K total for TYJ and about 4,000+ calories.  Way to go, guys!

And here are random photos from the event...




Next stop: 2010 Seminary Fund Run this Sunday, 11.28.10.

additional photos: sydney delos reyes and m-o plus on fb

No comments:

Post a Comment