Monday, June 13, 2011

Run Rewinds

I had to heed doc's advice, otherwise, I'd be sidelined for life. No impact exercises for one month - that's what the exact prescription said, nothing else. Wait, he offered two alternatives, either I go spin or swim.  Bending is good he quipped, pounding is not. Tough!

It's only been two weeks since being detached from my actively functioning self but it felt like reprising that role I played at a recent leadership boot camp - blindfolded, crippled, totally useless.  But who knows, this long layover may do me some good, eventually.  Think positive! 

And since I can't be in the scene an awful lot these days, I will reminisce and backtrack a bit and relish those good running moments with TYJ and friends...

02.20.11 - Operation Smile Charity Run (Cebu)



 02.27.11 - Edsa Run (Manila)



 

02.27.11 - People Power Run (Cebu)



 03.06.11 - Fire Run (Cebu)



03.20.11 - Run For Youth (Cebu)



See you soon, guys!

additional fire run photos by iamkatol

No comments:

Post a Comment